Contributions are welcome, and they are greatly appreciated! Every little bit helps, and credit will always be given.
All contributors (submitting code) must agree to the Eclipse Foundation Contributor License Agreement. We can instruct you how to do this in your pull request.
You can contribute in many ways:
Types of Contributions¶
Report bugs at https://github.com/merantix/picasso/issues.
If you are reporting a bug, please include:
- Your operating system name and version.
- Any details about your local setup that might be helpful in troubleshooting.
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug.
Look through the GitHub issues for bugs. Anything tagged with “bug” and “help wanted” is open to whoever wants to implement it.
Look through the GitHub issues for features. Anything tagged with “enhancement” and “help wanted” is open to whoever wants to implement it.
picasso could always use more documentation, whether as part of the official picasso docs, in docstrings, or even on the web in blog posts, articles, and such.
The best way to send feedback is to file an issue at https://github.com/merantix/picasso/issues.
If you are proposing a feature:
- Explain in detail how it would work.
- Keep the scope as narrow as possible, to make it easier to implement.
- Remember that this is a volunteer-driven project, and that contributions are welcome :)